SPDR S&P Semiconductor
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots XSD’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much XSD is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -4.2%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 20.1%
- → XSD is more volatile than 76% of the securities in our database
- → XSD has a higher return potential than 16% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to XSD and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- XSD Semiconductor ETFs Riding High on Q4 Earnings
- XSD Semiconductor ETFs Looking At Another Banner Year
- XSD Down Comes Nvidia And The Tech ETFs That Rode It To Stellar Gains
- XSD Semiconductor ETFs retreat as Nvidia gives back some of its massive 2016 gain
- XSD Wearable Technology ETF Launched
- XSD The Hot Stock: Applied Materials Jumps 4.5%
- XSD The Biggest Loser: Microchip Technology Sinks 7.5%
- XSD Tackle Trump & the Fed with These Cyclical Sector ETFs
- XSD The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: SPDR S&P Technology Hardware ETF, SPDR S&P Semiconductor ETF, PowerShares S&P SmallCap Info Tech ETF, ARK Web x.0 ETF and iShares North American Tech-Multimedia Networking ETF
- XSD Tech ETFs Rebound: Can the Surge Continue?