Financial Select SPDR
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots XLF’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much XLF is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 7.2%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 16.3%
- → XLF is more volatile than 69% of the securities in our database
- → XLF has a higher return potential than 81% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to XLF and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- XLF Financial ETFs Near Buy Points, But Can Sector Rally Continue?
- XLF Stocks slip as Dow snaps 10-day streak
- XLF Banks Are the ‘White Heat’ in Financial ETF Rally
- XLF Blackstone’s Shareholder Rewards, Realizations Could Rise in 2017
- XLF How the Fed’s Rate Hikes Can Impact Blackstone’s Credit in 2017
- XLF What Do Analysts’ Ratings Suggest for AIG?
- XLF Blackstone’s Hedge Funds Rebound on Commingled, Individual Strategies
- XLF What Happened in the Stock Market Today
- XLF Dow tops 20,800 as stocks reverse early losses
- XLF Bank ETFs Could Disappoint