Financial Select SPDR
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots XLF’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much XLF is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 7.2%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 16.3%
- → XLF is more volatile than 69% of the securities in our database
- → XLF has a higher return potential than 81% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to XLF and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- XLF Stocks on edge as investors expect rate hike
- XLF Bank of America is among banks that will benefit the most from higher rates
- XLF J.P. Morgan’s Jamie Dimon says Trump has awakened ‘animal spirits’
- XLF How Hedge Funds and Mutual Funds View Financial Stocks
- XLF Will Citigroup Be Attractive after the Fed’s Decision?
- XLF What Goldman Sachs Thinks about Bank of America
- XLF What Happened in the Stock Market Today
- XLF Why Goldman Sachs Believes Financial Stocks Look Attractive
- XLF Stocks pare losses as crude oil climbs off its lows
- XLF Market Set Up for Oversold Bounce