Wabash National Corporation
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots WNC’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much WNC is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 7.3%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 40.0%
- → WNC is more volatile than 90% of the securities in our database
- → WNC has a higher return potential than 82% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to WNC and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- WNC Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for February 24th
- WNC 8:44 am Wabash Natl announces that its board of directors has authorized the Co to repurchase up to an additional $100 mln of its common stock over the next two years
- WNC Wabash National Corporation Announces $100 Million Increase to Stock Repurchase Program
- WNC Wabash National Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
- WNC Why Wabash National (WNC) Could Be a Top Value Stock Pick
- WNC WABASH NATIONAL CORP /DE Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- WNC Wabash National Corporation to Expand Operations to Minnesota with Advanced Composites Manufacturing Facility
- WNC Allison Transmission (ALSN) Jumps: Stock Moves 5.8% Higher
- WNC Wabash National Corp. :WNC-US: Earnings Analysis: Q4, 2016 By the Numbers : February 7, 2017
- WNC Wabash National (WNC) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue?