Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots WFT’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much WFT is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -16.3%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 40.7%
- → WFT is more volatile than 90% of the securities in our database
- → WFT has a higher return potential than 4% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to WFT and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- WFT Nabors Industries Ended 2016 on a Tough Note, but Things Are Looking Up in 2017
- WFT Wall Street Analysts’ Forecasts for Weatherford International
- WFT Weatherford International’s Correlation with Crude Oil
- WFT Short Interest in Weatherford Increased: What Does It Mean?
- WFT Analyzing Weatherford International’s Implied Volatility
- WFT Weatherford International’s Stock Price Fell in the Past Year
- WFT Exploring Analysts’ Targets for WFT, HAL, BHI, and TDW
- WFT What Does Weatherford’s Forward Valuation Imply?
- WFT Wall Street’s Forecasts for Nabors before 4Q16 Earnings
- WFT WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL PLC Financials