Wells Fargo & Co.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots WFC’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much WFC is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 11.5%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 14.4%
- → WFC is more volatile than 57% of the securities in our database
- → WFC has a higher return potential than 89% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to WFC and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- WFC Wells Fargo’s Latest Retail Banking Update Remains Dismal
- WFC Bank Stock Roundup: Growing Optimism for March Rate Hike; BofA, Citi in Focus
- WFC WELLS FARGO & COMPANY/MN Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- WFC U.S. stocks poised to open down Friday
- WFC Wells Fargo fires four people based on board’s ongoing investigation of retail bank practices
- WFC Wells Fargo's Patel Says Inflation Won't Be an Issue
- WFC WELLS FARGO & COMPANY/MN Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhi
- WFC Wells Fargo fires 4 managers involved in retail banking scandal
- WFC Wells Fargo Sees Its Reputation Hit a New Low
- WFC Alameda moves to divest more than $36 million from Wells Fargo