Vanguard Telecommunication Services
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots VOX’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much VOX is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 5.7%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 11.5%
- → VOX is more volatile than 36% of the securities in our database
- → VOX has a higher return potential than 77% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to VOX and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- VOX Telecom ETFs: What Lies Ahead in 2017?
- VOX What's In An ETF Name Often Requires Further Investigation
- VOX ETFs That Sound Alike Are Often Different
- VOX 3 ETFs to Buy If You Are Impressed With Verizon's Fourth Quarter
- VOX Will Trump Put Breaks on AT&T-Time Warner Deal? ETFs in Focus
- VOX Telecom stocks feeling the love
- VOX What Investors Should Know about the Consumer Staples Sector
- VOX How To Make Money Trading ETFs: Use IBD's Screen For Ideas
- VOX Telecom ETFs in Red Following Mixed Earnings
- VOX Acquisition Talks Boost Time Warner; Hit AT&T: ETFs in Focus