ProShares UltraShort Russell 2000
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots TWM’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much TWM is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 30.7%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 30.0%
- → TWM is more volatile than 84% of the securities in our database
- → TWM has a higher return potential than 96% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to TWM and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- TWM Corning Could Really Surprise on the Upside
- TWM One of the Biggest Challenges of the Market Since Last Summer
- TWM Shark Bites: If You're Not in the Right Stocks, You're in Trouble
- TWM Shark Bites: Fed? What Fed?
- TWM Bears Are Giving It Another Go
- TWM Staying Reactive in This Frothy Market
- TWM NVDA, LABD, TWM: Rev Shark's Views
- TWM Shark Bites: Market Action Has Slowed to a Crawl
- TWM Small Stocks Threaten Breakdown -- Can They Hang On?
- TWM Can Dual Support Keep The Little Stocks Propped UP?