Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots TSM’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much TSM is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 15.2%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 17.6%
- → TSM is more volatile than 72% of the securities in our database
- → TSM has a higher return potential than 92% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to TSM and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- TSM 4:49 am Taiwan Semi reports Feb revs increased 19.9% YoY to NT$71.42 bln (-6.8% sequentially)
- TSM Report: MediaTek to Stick With Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd. for Premium Chips
- TSM What Could Happen If Intel Loses Its Process Lead
- TSM Could Intel’s 10nm Node Face Another Delay?
- TSM Apple Momentum Will Continue; BlueFin Raises New Model Estimates
- TSM Report: Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd. and Samsung Facing 10-Nano Yield Issues
- TSM [$$] Apple Changes Taiwan Semi's Schedule
- TSM TSMC Joins Semiconductor Research Corporation
- TSM Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd. Says 5-Nano Tech to Enter Risk Production in 2019
- TSM Intel Corporation Reportedly Plans to Mass Produce 7-Nano Chips in 2020