Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots TSM’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much TSM is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 15.2%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 17.6%
- → TSM is more volatile than 72% of the securities in our database
- → TSM has a higher return potential than 92% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to TSM and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- TSM Will Apple Be Able to Drive Taiwan ETFs Higher?
- TSM A Slight Negative for This Apple Inc. Supplier Emerges
- TSM China Is AMAT’s Next Key Market
- TSM Is TSMC Losing Steam?
- TSM Intel Corporation Reportedly Prepping 14-Nanometer LTE Modem for 2018 Shipments
- TSM Intel Corporation Claims 3-Year Manufacturing Tech Lead
- TSM Applied Materials Is at the Peak of Its Revenue Cycle
- TSM Can Nvidia Maintain Its Record-High Margins in Fiscal 4Q17?
- TSM ETFs with exposure to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. : February 2, 2017
- TSM Don't Let the iPhone Hype Distract You From Apple's Other Key Businesses