Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots TSLA’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much TSLA is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 64.8%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 57.3%
- → TSLA is more volatile than 95% of the securities in our database
- → TSLA has a higher return potential than 97% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to TSLA and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- TSLA What’s the Latest Buzz in Electric Cars? Speed, Baby!
- TSLA Alphabet's self-driving car unit sues Uber with trade theft charge
- TSLA Lucid Motors Aims to Rival Tesla
- TSLA Tesla's Deepak Ahuja to earn $500,000 a year as CFO
- TSLA Tesla's Musk Hints at Another U.S. Gigafactory
- TSLA Stock Market Analysis for Week Ending 2/24/17
- TSLA Week In Review: Dow Runs On; Tesla Is On 'Edge'; Facebook? Oh, Snap
- TSLA TESLA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- TSLA Alphabet's Waymo Crashes Into Uber, Suing It for Allegedly Stealing Self-Driving Technology
- TSLA The Zacks Friday Finish Line Highlights: Snapchat's Upcoming IPO + TSLA, WMT Earnings