Toyota Motor Corporation
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots TM’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much TM is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 7.5%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 17.4%
- → TM is more volatile than 72% of the securities in our database
- → TM has a higher return potential than 82% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to TM and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- TM Why Ferrari Is the World’s Most Powerful Auto Brand
- TM The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Advance Auto Parts, Tesla Motors, General Motors, Ford Motor and Toyota Motor
- TM Tokyo stocks fall as automakers, banks end in the red
- TM Toyota Delivers Fuel Cell Bus to Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- TM Auto Stock Roundup: Advance Auto Parts (AAP) & Tesla (TSLA) Report Q4 Results
- TM Edmunds sees U.S. Feb auto sales down 1 pct vs year ago
- TM Model 3 Rollout Will Prove Whether Tesla Can Manufacture at a High Rate of Speed
- TM Car owners are reporting more problems for the second str...
- TM Toyota Ties Up with Shell for Hydrogen Vehicles Stations
- TM Japanese Nissan executive tapped to replace Ghosn as CEO