Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots T’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much T is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 4.5%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 12.2%
- → T is more volatile than 40% of the securities in our database
- → T has a higher return potential than 72% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to T and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- T Ciena: When Will Investors See the Light?
- T AT&T Celebrates the Power of Sisterhood with Luvvie Ajayi at the Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit
- T AT&T, Inc. :T-US: Earnings Analysis: Q4, 2016 By the Numbers : March 10, 2017
- T T-Mobile Continues to Rack Up Wins in the Wireless Race
- T [$$] Ciena: AT&T a Drag, Verizon a Driver
- T AT&T Joins Connect to End Cancer Panel Series at the 2017 SXSW Conference
- T Why Does T-Mobile Seem to Be Less Aggressive on 5G than Its Peers?
- T AT&T GoPhone Offers Unlimited Data with No Annual Contract and Endless Entertainment
- T The 6 Most Shorted NYSE Stocks
- T Best Unlocked Smartphones That Work With Any Cellular Network