Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots T’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much T is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 4.5%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 12.2%
- → T is more volatile than 40% of the securities in our database
- → T has a higher return potential than 72% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to T and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- T FCC chair to block stricter broadband data privacy rules
- T Google launches high-speed wireless internet in Denver — what could it mean for Louisville?
- T Hilton-branded hotel near AT&T Stadium sells to California-based global investment firm
- T Why Facebook Repeated This Warning
- T FCC chair to block implementation of stricter broadband privacy rules
- T Analyzing the Impact of Verizon’s New Unlimited Data Plan on Sprint
- T Analyzing the Impact of Verizon’s New Unlimited Data Plan on AT&T
- T Wired Infrastructure Segment Protects Broadcom
- T Get a Free Smartphone from AT&T
- T Beyond phones and 5G, mobile world seeks to reinvent itself