Suncor Energy Inc.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots SU’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much SU is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -9.0%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 27.6%
- → SU is more volatile than 83% of the securities in our database
- → SU has a higher return potential than 9% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to SU and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- SU SUNCOR ENERGY INC Financials
- SU Why It Isn’t Game Over For Canada’s Oil Sands
- SU Suncor Energy files annual disclosure documents
- SU Suncor Energy, Inc. : SU-US: Dividend Analysis : March 03rd, 2017 (record date) : By the numbers : March 1, 2017
- SU Suncor Energy (SU): Strong Industry, Solid Earnings Estimate Revisions
- SU Suncor Energy announces redemption of notes
- SU Better Buy: Suncor Energy Inc. vs. Sunoco LP
- SU Suncor Energy's Management Has a Surprising View of the Next Decade
- SU Digital Decision Making: Gartner's Matt Davis On Supply Chain Brainpower
- SU Suncor Energy, Inc. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : SU-US : February 22, 2017