Suncor Energy Inc.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots SU’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much SU is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -9.0%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 27.6%
- → SU is more volatile than 83% of the securities in our database
- → SU has a higher return potential than 9% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to SU and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- SU Suncor Energy's Management Has a Surprising View of the Next Decade
- SU Digital Decision Making: Gartner's Matt Davis On Supply Chain Brainpower
- SU Suncor Energy, Inc. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : SU-US : February 22, 2017
- SU The Century-Old Index: How A Basket Of Companies Turning 100 In 2017 Is Performing Against The Market
- SU Williams (WMB) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
- SU ETFs with exposure to Suncor Energy, Inc. : February 14, 2017
- SU Suncor Energy, Inc. :SU-US: Earnings Analysis: 2016 By the Numbers : February 14, 2017
- SU Billionaires Are Dumping These 5 Stocks. Should You?
- SU Teck Resources (TECK) Updates Fort Hills Project Guidance
- SU Suncor Energy, Inc. :SU-US: Earnings Analysis: Q4, 2016 By the Numbers : February 13, 2017