ProShares UltraShort Semiconductors
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots SSG’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much SSG is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 25.7%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 32.3%
- → SSG is more volatile than 86% of the securities in our database
- → SSG has a higher return potential than 95% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to SSG and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- SSG How to Trade the Oil Rush with ETFs
- SSG As Brussels Overreaches and Brits Wave Goodbye, What to Buy Now
- SSG This Currency ETF Could Get Some Post-Brexit Love
- SSG No CROC: This Currency ETF Could Shine
- SSG An ETF Rarity: Leveraged Bear ETFs Hauling In More Cash Than Bull Rivals
- SSG How to Profit from the Failed Doha Meeting via ETFs
- SSG Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: VelocityShares 3x Inverse Crude Oil ETN, ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil, Direxion Daily Energy Bear 3X ETF, ProShares UltraShort Oil & Gas and ProShares Short Oil & Gas
- SSG Six Ways to Short Financial Stocks with ETFs
- SSG Forget Production Cut: Short Oil & Energy ETFs
- SSG Is Inventure Foods Inc (SNAK) A Good Stock To Buy?