iShares PHLX SOX Semiconductor
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots SOXX’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much SOXX is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 9.0%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 17.5%
- → SOXX is more volatile than 72% of the securities in our database
- → SOXX has a higher return potential than 86% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to SOXX and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- SOXX Semiconductor ETFs Riding High on Q4 Earnings
- SOXX Semiconductor stocks, including Nvidia, can be long-term winners too
- SOXX [video]3 ETFs to Consider if You Like Nvidia's Fourth-Quarter Earnings
- SOXX Semiconductor ETFs to Buy as Intel Tops Earnings, Guides Up
- SOXX Gold ETF Eyes First Weekly Loss Of 2017 But A Key Signal Is Positive
- SOXX With Dow at 20,000, What's Your Best ETF Play?
- SOXX Major ETFs Rise, Amid Surging Semiconductor Stocks, On Inauguration Day
- SOXX Will Semiconductor ETFs Surprise Again in Q4 Earnings?
- SOXX NVIDIA or Advanced Micro: Which Is the Better Stock?
- SOXX 4 Semiconductor Growth Stocks Still Looking Good for 2017