ProShares UltraShort Basic Materials
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots SMN’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much SMN is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 65.8%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 40.7%
- → SMN is more volatile than 90% of the securities in our database
- → SMN has a higher return potential than 98% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to SMN and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- SMN How to Trade the Oil Rush with ETFs
- SMN As Brussels Overreaches and Brits Wave Goodbye, What to Buy Now
- SMN This Currency ETF Could Get Some Post-Brexit Love
- SMN No CROC: This Currency ETF Could Shine
- SMN An ETF Rarity: Leveraged Bear ETFs Hauling In More Cash Than Bull Rivals
- SMN How to Profit from the Failed Doha Meeting via ETFs
- SMN Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: VelocityShares 3x Inverse Crude Oil ETN, ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil, Direxion Daily Energy Bear 3X ETF, ProShares UltraShort Oil & Gas and ProShares Short Oil & Gas
- SMN Six Ways to Short Financial Stocks with ETFs
- SMN Forget Production Cut: Short Oil & Energy ETFs
- SMN Is Inventure Foods Inc (SNAK) A Good Stock To Buy?