Sears Holdings Corporation
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots SHLD’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much SHLD is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -23.5%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 65.5%
- → SHLD is more volatile than 96% of the securities in our database
- → SHLD has a higher return potential than 2% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to SHLD and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- SHLD Why Sears Holdings, National Beverage, and JetBlue Airways Jumped Today
- SHLD Why Sears Holdings Hopped 15% on Friday
- SHLD Dying Sears Stock Is Still Exploding, but These Numbers Suggest Wall Street Has Lost Its Mind
- SHLD Sears Still Sinking, but Lives to Sell Another Day
- SHLD Why Did Buffett Buy This Sears-Focused REIT?
- SHLD Sears just hinted at another round of store closings
- SHLD Sears: Simply Terrible!
- SHLD Edited Transcript of SHLD earnings conference call or presentation 9-Mar-17 11:10am GMT
- SHLD Sears: Highly Distressed?
- SHLD [$$] Sears Commits Chunk of Proceeds From Craftsman Sale to Pensions