ProShares UltraShort S&P 500
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots SDS’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much SDS is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 25.4%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 21.5%
- → SDS is more volatile than 77% of the securities in our database
- → SDS has a higher return potential than 95% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to SDS and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- SDS Top 4 Inverse ETFs for a Bear Market in 2017
- SDS Allergan, Citigroup, Apple: Doug Kass' Views
- SDS Allergan, Google, Oaktree Capital: Doug Kass' Views
- SDS Starbucks, Allergan, Amazon: Doug Kass' Views
- SDS Clean the Slate for the New Year: Best of Kass
- SDS Should Alcoa Bears Like Their Chances in 2017?
- SDS Allergan, Apple, Costco: Doug Kass' Views
- SDS Recession May Be Closer Than You Think
- SDS Why Analysts Significantly Raised Vale’s Earnings Estimates
- SDS Why Krugman Doesn’t Understand the Focus on Trade All of a Sudden