Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots SBUX’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much SBUX is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 12.9%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 18.9%
- → SBUX is more volatile than 74% of the securities in our database
- → SBUX has a higher return potential than 91% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to SBUX and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- SBUX Do Manhattanites love Chick-fil-A as much as the rest of the country?
- SBUX 4 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold Forever
- SBUX Starbucks Gives Up On Its Evolution Fresh Concept
- SBUX Cramer: Nearly Everywhere You Look, a Changing of the Guard
- SBUX I Would Rather Eat a Rancid Big Mac Than Buy McDonald's Stock
- SBUX Starbucks may have a loophole in Seattle mayor's sugary drink tax proposal
- SBUX Here's the New Starbucks Store That Could Hold the Key to Solving the Coffee King's Biggest Problem
- SBUX Starbucks Won't Face A "Sugary Drink" Tax At Its Seattle Stores
- SBUX Starbucks' brand perception has plummeted since it announced plan to hire refugees
- SBUX Square Q4 Earnings, Q1 EPS Outlook Beat Expectations, Stock Up