Sprint Nextel Corporation
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots S’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much S is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -2.7%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 49.1%
- → S is more volatile than 93% of the securities in our database
- → S has a higher return potential than 21% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to S and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- S Is Verizon’s Wireless Service Revenue Still under Pressure?
- S Top 5 Themes From Deutsche Bank's Media, Telecom Conference
- S Sprint Corp. :S-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : March 10, 2017
- S T-Mobile Seeks Cable Company Merger, Not Telecom
- S Better Buy: Frontier Communications Corporation vs. Sprint
- S The 6 Most Shorted NYSE Stocks
- S Full speed ahead: Sprint demoes gigabit LTE
- S RadioShack Files For Chapter 11. Again.
- S Sprint CFO: AT&T, Time Warner merger will fundamentally change wireless
- S Sprint Debuts Gigabit Class LTE in New Orleans