ProShares Ultra Technology
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots ROM’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much ROM is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 5.1%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 28.5%
- → ROM is more volatile than 83% of the securities in our database
- → ROM has a higher return potential than 74% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to ROM and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- ROM What Will Rising Crude Oil Inventories Mean for Crude Oil Movement?
- ROM Implied Volatilities: Crude Oil and Natural Gas
- ROM Analyzing US Crude Oil Inventories by Region: The Latest
- ROM Will API Inventory Report Limit Upside for Crude Oil Prices?
- ROM How Inventories and OPEC Decision Are Affecting Crude Prices
- ROM Crude Oil and Natural Gas: Analyzing Implied Volatilities
- ROM What Were the Implied Volatilities for Crude Oil and Natural Gas?
- ROM What’s the Natural Gas Outlook for This Week?
- ROM Options Traders: The Implied Volatility of Crude Oil and Natural Gas
- ROM Why the Weather Could Mean Trouble for Natural Gas Bulls