ProShares UltraShort QQQ
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots QID’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much QID is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 11.9%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 24.5%
- → QID is more volatile than 80% of the securities in our database
- → QID has a higher return potential than 90% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to QID and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- QID This is how a bear like me makes money in this stock market
- QID What you can learn from my investment strategy’s 108% gain in 2016
- QID Will Breadth Thrust Launch Stocks Higher -- Or Burn Out?
- QID The Junkie Market Is Back (Lots Of Highs & Lows)
- QID Stock Options Traders Grow Their Hedges
- QID How to Trade the Oil Rush with ETFs
- QID Why Central Bank Policy Isn’t Working And Why That Won’t Stop Them
- QID History Rhymes At Rydex
- QID Investors (Over?) Trim Their Hedges
- QID As Brussels Overreaches and Brits Wave Goodbye, What to Buy Now