Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots QCOM’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much QCOM is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -1.3%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 21.7%
- → QCOM is more volatile than 78% of the securities in our database
- → QCOM has a higher return potential than 29% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to QCOM and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- QCOM INVESTOR NOTICE: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against QUALCOMM Incorporated and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- QCOM Intel and Samsung's Latest 4G Modem Launches Should Make Qualcomm a Little Nervous
- QCOM SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Qualcomm Incorporated of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline - QCOM
- QCOM [video]Here's What to Expect From the Mobile World Congress Next Week
- QCOM China’s Impact on US Growth: The Effect on Your Investments
- QCOM IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against QUALCOMM Incorporated, and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- QCOM Qualcomm eXtension Program Members Bring Amazon Alexa wake word support for Bluetooth® Audio Devices
- QCOM Pawar Law Group Announces that a Securities Class Action Lawsuit has been filed Against Qualcomm Incorporated - QCOM
- QCOM Intel Could Shine in iPhone Next Year, Says Susquehanna
- QCOM Could your Fitbit data raise the cost of your health insurance?