PowerShares Dynamic Large Cap Value Portfolio
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots PWV’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much PWV is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 8.2%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 11.0%
- → PWV is more volatile than 33% of the securities in our database
- → PWV has a higher return potential than 84% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to PWV and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- PWV Get Smart About Smart Beta
- PWV Can Delta Air Lines Increase Its Dividend Payouts in 2017?
- PWV Will Delta Air Lines’ Fuel Costs Keep Falling in 2017?
- PWV How Does United Continental Plan to Improve Margins?
- PWV Will United Continental’s Margins Improve in 2017?
- PWV Why Is American Airlines Warren Buffett’s Top Pick?
- PWV Will American Airlines’s Unit Revenues Continue to Decline?
- PWV American Airlines’s Traffic Growth Lags Capacity Growth
- PWV Is American Airlines’s Capacity Growth Finally Slowing Down?
- PWV Tide Turning For Value ETFs Vs. Growth