ProShares Short QQQ
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots PSQ’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much PSQ is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 29.8%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 12.6%
- → PSQ is more volatile than 43% of the securities in our database
- → PSQ has a higher return potential than 96% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to PSQ and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- PSQ Clean the Slate for the New Year: Best of Kass
- PSQ 6 Ways to Profit When the Fed Goes 'Cold Turkey' on Ultra-Low Interest Rates
- PSQ Will Improving Earnings Help Push Stocks Higher?
- PSQ 7 Inverse ETFs to Play Election Uncertainty
- PSQ History Tells Us Polls And Anticipated Market Reactions Can Be Way, Way Off
- PSQ Is The Market Setting Up For A Post-Election Plunge?
- PSQ Hard To Ignore Dovish Tone Of Yellen’s Remarks
- PSQ How Helpful Are Two Consecutive S&P 500 Inside Weeks?
- PSQ How Inverse ETFs Can Help You Play Fed Rate Hike Decisions
- PSQ Successful Retest Or Concerning Bearish Set-Ups?