PowerShares Dynamic Semiconductors Portfolio
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots PSI’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much PSI is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 7.9%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 19.5%
- → PSI is more volatile than 75% of the securities in our database
- → PSI has a higher return potential than 83% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to PSI and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- PSI 7 ETFs Offering 20% Plus Returns Since Election
- PSI Play Positive Surprise with These Sector ETFs
- PSI Semiconductor ETFs Riding High on Q4 Earnings
- PSI Top Performing Multifactor ETFs
- PSI Semiconductor ETFs to Buy as Intel Tops Earnings, Guides Up
- PSI Will Semiconductor ETFs Surprise Again in Q4 Earnings?
- PSI Shining Semiconductor ETFs
- PSI Semiconductor ETFs Looking At Another Banner Year
- PSI The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: PureFunds ISE Junior Silver ETF, Teck Resources Limited, PowerShares Dynamic Semiconductors Fund, Advanced Micro Devices and First Trust RBA American Industrial Renaissance ETF
- PSI 4 Market Beating Sector ETFs & Stocks of 2016