Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots PFE’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much PFE is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 8.1%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 14.4%
- → PFE is more volatile than 57% of the securities in our database
- → PFE has a higher return potential than 84% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to PFE and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- PFE Jobs report beats expectations
- PFE The 10 Most Important Tips for Playing the Stock Market in March
- PFE The 6 Most Shorted NYSE Stocks
- PFE Will Pfizer Take On Celgene, Other Rivals With Leukemia Drug?
- PFE The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Caterpillar, Apple and Pfizer
- PFE Pharma says high prices fund drug development — but this study finds otherwise
- PFE Servier and Pfizer Announce FDA Clearance of IND Application for UCART19 in Adult Relapsed/Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- PFE Global Blood Therapeutics Shares Jump on Report It Was Approached by Novo Nordisk
- PFE 1 Thing About Pfizer, Inc. Stock That You Might Be Overlooking
- PFE This Pharma Firm Is Beating The Pack In Getting Drugs To Market