Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots P’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much P is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -2.7%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 58.2%
- → P is more volatile than 95% of the securities in our database
- → P has a higher return potential than 22% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to P and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- P Liberty Media CEO Greg Maffei can’t stop wreaking havoc on Pandora’s stock price
- P Are Options Traders Betting on a Big Move in Pandora Media (P) Stock?
- P Pacific Crest On Pandora: Betting On A Bailout Is A Speculative Strategy
- P 3 Tech Stocks to Buy in March
- P Pandora Options Spike
- P Pandora Media Tumbles As Buyout Prospects Fade
- P Key Executive Calls Pandora 'Overvalued'
- P Liberty Media CEO says Pandora is too expensive to buy, sending shares down more than 5%
- P Pandora Media: The Herd is Becoming a Stampede
- P 3 Reasons Why Sirius XM Buying Pandora May Not Happen