Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots NFLX’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much NFLX is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 2.6%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 71.0%
- → NFLX is more volatile than 96% of the securities in our database
- → NFLX has a higher return potential than 63% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to NFLX and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- NFLX Cramer: Retail Goes Through a Monster Existential Crisis
- NFLX How Risky Is Netflix?
- NFLX Facebook Hits High, Amazon In Buy Zone, Google Nears Buy Point
- NFLX Netflix’s takeover of American households just hit another milestone
- NFLX Netflix's Picture Still Looks Good
- NFLX Top Research Reports for March 10, 2017
- NFLX Expert: Top tech companies still safe bets, but Netflix h...
- NFLX Stock Indexes Say Goodbye To A Good Morning; Facebook Backs Off High
- NFLX Over 68 million people watched documentaries on Netflix in 2016 — and it's helping them have a big impact
- NFLX FANG Stocks News & Quotes: Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google