Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots NFLX’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much NFLX is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 2.6%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 71.0%
- → NFLX is more volatile than 96% of the securities in our database
- → NFLX has a higher return potential than 63% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to NFLX and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- NFLX [$$] A Trumpian Green Shoot Is Broadband
- NFLX Amazon's Presence at the Oscars
- NFLX Final Trade: VIAB, CSCO & more
- NFLX Netflix’s Stock Price Rises: These Are the Factors Driving It
- NFLX Is There an Oscar in Apple's Future?
- NFLX Insiders Roundup: The Week's Largest Buys and Sales
- NFLX Netflix wants a global car show to take on Amazon's 'The Grand Tour'
- NFLX Tracy Morgan's big comeback is a stand-up special coming to Netflix
- NFLX Netflix Inks Comedian Tracy Morgan
- NFLX The Multi-Billion Dollar Cases Against Tesla, Amazon, Apple and Chipotle