ProShares UltraShort MidCap 400
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots MZZ’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much MZZ is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 31.1%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 25.4%
- → MZZ is more volatile than 81% of the securities in our database
- → MZZ has a higher return potential than 96% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to MZZ and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- MZZ Mid-Cap Stocks The Latest To Break Support?
- MZZ How to Trade the Oil Rush with ETFs
- MZZ Smaller Stocks Bounce Off Important Line
- MZZ Are Stocks Coiling For Another Big Move?
- MZZ As Brussels Overreaches and Brits Wave Goodbye, What to Buy Now
- MZZ This Currency ETF Could Get Some Post-Brexit Love
- MZZ No CROC: This Currency ETF Could Shine
- MZZ An ETF Rarity: Leveraged Bear ETFs Hauling In More Cash Than Bull Rivals
- MZZ How to Profit from the Failed Doha Meeting via ETFs
- MZZ Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: VelocityShares 3x Inverse Crude Oil ETN, ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil, Direxion Daily Energy Bear 3X ETF, ProShares UltraShort Oil & Gas and ProShares Short Oil & Gas