Merck & Co Inc.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots MRK’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much MRK is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 8.7%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 14.7%
- → MRK is more volatile than 59% of the securities in our database
- → MRK has a higher return potential than 86% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to MRK and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- MRK Jobs report beats expectations
- MRK Adam Feuerstein Talks Vulnerable Pharmaceuticals, Drug Pricing Under Trump
- MRK Short Sellers Back Off Major Pharma
- MRK New Merck Technology Aims to Further Optimize Embryo Incubation and Assessment
- MRK Incyte Corporation at the Cowen Healthcare Conference: 4 Things You'll Want to Know
- MRK Merck sees surge in fourth-quarter net profit
- MRK Merck CEO: Not seen details of Trump's health care plan
- MRK This Pharma Firm Is Beating The Pack In Getting Drugs To Market
- MRK Chaos Is Biggest Threat to Wednesday's Vote on Repealing Obamacare
- MRK GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar, stocks rise as data boosts Fed hike bets