Merck & Co Inc.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots MRK’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much MRK is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 8.7%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 14.7%
- → MRK is more volatile than 59% of the securities in our database
- → MRK has a higher return potential than 86% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to MRK and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- MRK Cramer: I'll Give You the Key to the Rally
- MRK Pfizer’s Valuation after Its 4Q16 Earnings Release
- MRK 4:02 pm Merck announces its Phase 3 study results for V212 for the prevention of shingles in immunocompromised patients met its primary endpoint
- MRK In First Phase 3 Trial, Merck’s Investigational Inactivated Varicella Zoster Virus Vaccine (V212) Reduced the Incidence of Confirmed Herpes Zoster Cases by an Estimated 64 Percent in Immunocompromised Subjects
- MRK Merck Antiviral Drug Reports Positive Data
- MRK Eli Lilly & Co.’s Cardiovascular Franchise
- MRK Wall Street Analysts’ Estimates for Merck & Co.
- MRK Merck & Co.’s Profit Margins for 4Q16
- MRK Only 1 of 30 Dow stocks is trading higher premarket
- MRK Merck Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for New Pergoveris® Fertility Pen