Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots MGM’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much MGM is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 13.9%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 37.5%
- → MGM is more volatile than 89% of the securities in our database
- → MGM has a higher return potential than 91% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to MGM and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- MGM Georgia Gambling Bill Faces Strong Opposition
- MGM MGM Resorts Shows Improvement, but at What Cost?
- MGM [$$] Casino Companies Seek Foothold in Georgia, the U.S.’s Last Big Untapped Gambling Market
- MGM Konami Launches Nevada's First Primary Skill-based Game to Market
- MGM MGM Resorts president keynotes DeKalb Chamber annual meeting
- MGM Should You Buy the Gaming ETFs Following Downbeat Q4 Results?
- MGM [$$] Casino Companies Seek a Foothold in Georgia, a Gambling Holdout
- MGM 4:01 pm MGM Resorts announces agreement w/ BCLC, British Columbia's provincial gambling corporation, to license its gambling program, GameSense
- MGM Landmark Agreement for Responsible Gambling: MGM Resorts Adopts BCLC's GameSense Program
- MGM MGM Resorts to boost Japan presence with larger Tokyo office