iShares Dow Jones Telecommunications
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots IYZ’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much IYZ is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 4.8%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 14.0%
- → IYZ is more volatile than 54% of the securities in our database
- → IYZ has a higher return potential than 73% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to IYZ and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- IYZ Telecom ETFs: What Lies Ahead in 2017?
- IYZ The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF, PureFunds ISE Junior Silver ETF, BioShares Biotechnology Products Fund, VanEck Vectors Steel ETF and iShares U.S. Telecommunications
- IYZ Tom Lee: Here's the easier way to make money this year...
- IYZ Trump & Earnings Effect: Hit and Flop ETFs of Last Week
- IYZ Sprint buys $200 million stake in Jay Z’s Tidal
- IYZ Telecom stocks feeling the love
- IYZ Trending: Fed Bolsters U.S. Dollar and Russia Cheers Trump's Picks
- IYZ Tech and the art of dealmaking
- IYZ Speculators who dismiss the strength of this move will regret it
- IYZ T-Mobile’s accounting slammed by investor group in letter to SEC