iShares Dow Jones U.S.Technology
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots IYW’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much IYW is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 9.9%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 13.9%
- → IYW is more volatile than 54% of the securities in our database
- → IYW has a higher return potential than 88% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to IYW and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- IYW The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Pacer US Cash Cows 100 ETF, Pacer Global Cash Cows Dividend ETF, Cambria Shareholder Yield ETF and iShares U.S. Technology ETF
- IYW 4 ETFs to Profit Out of Cash Kings
- IYW Follow Warren Buffet With These ETF Strategies
- IYW Follow Warren Buffett With These ETF Strategies
- IYW Take a Bite Out of Apple with These ETFs
- IYW 4 Tech ETFs Set to Soar on Facebook's Stellar Q4 Results
- IYW ETF Options for Investors Ahead of Apple Earnings
- IYW 6 ETFs in Focus Ahead of Facebook's Q4 Earnings
- IYW If Apple Pleases Wall Street, These 3 ETFs Could be Major Buys
- IYW What's In Store for Apple ETFs This Earnings?