iShares Russell 2000
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots IWM’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much IWM is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 5.5%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 15.8%
- → IWM is more volatile than 66% of the securities in our database
- → IWM has a higher return potential than 76% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to IWM and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- IWM Don't Let Fear Or Greed Drive Your Investing
- IWM Stock Market Analysis for Week Ending 2/24/17
- IWM Stocks Mixed as Valuation Concerns Linger
- IWM Buy Low And Sell High With This Strategy
- IWM Unusual Activity: Bears bet big on small caps
- IWM 15 Most Actively Traded ETFs
- IWM Charlie Munger Describes How to Make Money in the Market
- IWM Momentum Points to Sector Rotation toward the Russell 2000
- IWM US Retail Sales Weakened: Will It Impact Consumer Spending?
- IWM How Are Investments Doing in the United States?