iShares Russell 2000
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots IWM’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much IWM is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 5.5%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 15.8%
- → IWM is more volatile than 66% of the securities in our database
- → IWM has a higher return potential than 76% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to IWM and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- IWM 3 Best ETFs For U.S. Stocks With Positive Momentum, High Dividends
- IWM Small-Cap ETFs Wobble After Jobs Data But Woes For Oil ETF Grow
- IWM Stocks edging higher after hot jobs report, as oil sinks again
- IWM Biggest risk to the rally?
- IWM Trump is already creating jobs: trader
- IWM Investors Love This Small-Cap ETF
- IWM Did US Consumer Confidence Improve in February?
- IWM What S&P 500 Index Moving Averages Could Indicate
- IWM Why Did Canada’s Manufacturing PMI Improve in February?
- IWM Be cautious about stocks for these 3 reasons