Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots INTC’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much INTC is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 7.8%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 20.3%
- → INTC is more volatile than 76% of the securities in our database
- → INTC has a higher return potential than 83% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to INTC and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- INTC Is Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) a Good Investment?
- INTC The Whole Story On Microsoft Tapping ARM To Break Intel's Datacenter Monopoly
- INTC How Intel’s High Capex Could Impact Its Balance Sheet
- INTC Cavium Inc. Talks Chip Manufacturing Tech
- INTC Short Sellers Can’t Make Up Their Minds on Major Semiconductors
- INTC US Market Indexes Close Higher
- INTC How Intel Is Leveraging FPGA Technology to Grow in IoT
- INTC Intel’s Plan for Its Client Computing Group Business
- INTC Can Intel Corporation Save the Personal Computer Market With Better Chips?
- INTC The End Of Wintel: How The Most Powerful Alliance In Tech History Is Falling Apart