Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots INTC’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much INTC is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 7.8%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 20.3%
- → INTC is more volatile than 76% of the securities in our database
- → INTC has a higher return potential than 83% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to INTC and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- INTC Intel and Samsung's Latest 4G Modem Launches Should Make Qualcomm a Little Nervous
- INTC Applied Optoelectronics Soars 23%: Impressive Trajectory, Says Craig-Hallum
- INTC Trump Serves Up Red Meat in CPAC Speech
- INTC See which stocks are up and which are down after Friday’s opening slide
- INTC The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Alphabet, Intel, NVIDIA, Baidu and Microsoft
- INTC Applied Materials, Fitbit, NVIDIA and Intel highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
- INTC Wired Infrastructure Segment Protects Broadcom
- INTC How Broadcom’s Acquisitions Could Improve Its Profitability
- INTC AMD’s Ryzen chips could spark price (or performance) war with Intel
- INTC Will Your Next New Car Help Build Maps for Self-Driving?