iShares S&P North American Technology-Multimedia Networking
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots IGN’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much IGN is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 0.9%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 18.0%
- → IGN is more volatile than 73% of the securities in our database
- → IGN has a higher return potential than 49% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to IGN and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- IGN Tech ETFs in Focus Post Cisco Q2 Results
- IGN 3 ETFs to Consider If You Like Cisco's Second Quarter Earnings
- IGN Technology ETFs Hitting All-Time High
- IGN What Tech Crash? These ETFs are Still Top Picks
- IGN 3 ETFs to Buy if You Think Palo Alto Networks Will Beat Earnings
- IGN The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: SPDR S&P Technology Hardware ETF, SPDR S&P Semiconductor ETF, PowerShares S&P SmallCap Info Tech ETF, ARK Web x.0 ETF and iShares North American Tech-Multimedia Networking ETF
- IGN Tech ETFs to Watch Post Cisco Q1 Results
- IGN Tech ETFs Rebound: Can the Surge Continue?
- IGN 3 ETFs to Buy if You Think Cisco Beats Earnings
- IGN ETFs to Watch on Cisco's Better-Than-Expected Q4 Results