Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots GSK’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much GSK is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -1.3%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 15.2%
- → GSK is more volatile than 62% of the securities in our database
- → GSK has a higher return potential than 29% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to GSK and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- GSK Epizyme (EPZM) Reports Narrower Q4 Loss, Pipeline in Focus
- GSK 2 FTSE 100 stocks I’d happily buy and never sell
- GSK Gilead: "Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place?"
- GSK Coverage initiated on GlaxoSmithKline by Kepler and Liberum
- GSK Novartis (NVS) Reports Positive Data on Biosimilar Humira
- GSK GlaxoSmithKline's Nucala Positive in Label Expansion Study
- GSK Why GlaxoSmithKline plc Edged Higher in February
- GSK 3 Neil Woodford stocks I’d buy in March
- GSK GSK's MUSCA study shows Nucala® (mepolizumab) significantly improves quality of life and lung function in severe asthma patients with an eosinophilic phenotype
- GSK 3 Tempting High-Yield Dividend Stocks You Should Avoid