Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots GSK’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much GSK is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -1.3%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 15.2%
- → GSK is more volatile than 62% of the securities in our database
- → GSK has a higher return potential than 29% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to GSK and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- GSK Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for February 23rd
- GSK Bayer (BAYRY) Misses on Q4 Earnings; Revenues in Line
- GSK Positive Results for Relvar® Ellipta® Lung Function Study in Patients with Well-Controlled Asthma
- GSK Pfizer's Leukemia Candidate Gets Priority Review in U.S.
- GSK Gilead, Glaxo Pitted In HIV Battle; Both Struggle Vs. Standard Drugs
- GSK Biotech: What's Next For Gilead, Glaxo, and Merck HIV Treatments
- GSK Korn Ferry Futurestep Partners with GlaxoSmithKline to Support Talent Acquisition
- GSK If You Want Yield, Look to the UK
- GSK 2 High-Yield Dividend Stocks That Are Ridiculously Cheap
- GSK Shire (SHPG) Beats on Q4 Earnings, Sales; Gives Upbeat View