Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots GS’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much GS is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 2.7%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 27.1%
- → GS is more volatile than 82% of the securities in our database
- → GS has a higher return potential than 63% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to GS and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- GS Dow posts 11th straight record; S&P 500 sees fifth straight weekly gain
- GS Dow Stock Goldman Sachs Cut To Sell; Acacia, Nordstrom Price Targets Cut
- GS Market Pares Losses But Stuck In Red; Mobileye Falls On Citron Short Call
- GS How to Get Aggressively Long Deregulation with Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE:GS) Options
- GS How to Get Aggressively Long Deregulation with Goldman Sachs (GS) Options
- GS [$$] Goldman Executive Who Helped Court 1MBD Leaves Firm
- GS Early movers: JCP, FL, HLT, GS, WEN, HPE, JWN, GPS, PSO, GOOGL & more
- GS U.S. stocks poised to open down Friday
- GS Dow's early selloff is now unanimous, and may be worse than it looks
- GS Goldman, shareholders sell South Korea's Daesung Industrial Gases