iShares MSCI Emerging Markets
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots EEM’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much EEM is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -7.2%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 18.7%
- → EEM is more volatile than 74% of the securities in our database
- → EEM has a higher return potential than 10% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to EEM and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- EEM 2 Mexico Experts: Nafta Fears Overdone
- EEM Africa Headlines: On Rebels, Energy & Economics
- EEM China Can Exceed Its 6.5% GDP Growth Target In 2017
- EEM Emerging Markets Review: Oil's Ill, Qatar Airlines In India
- EEM Turkey Struggles, Currency Weak: Debt & Politics
- EEM Russia Surprise: Despite Rhetoric, Stocks Up 11% Since Election
- EEM Why We Need China Trade, In A Chart
- EEM On Global Trade Uptick, China Won't Save The Day For Long
- EEM Emerging Market Stocks: Love 'Em Or Fear Fed?
- EEM 2 Smart Beta ETFs Killing It In Emerging Markets