Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots EBAY’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much EBAY is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -4.2%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 22.3%
- → EBAY is more volatile than 78% of the securities in our database
- → EBAY has a higher return potential than 16% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to EBAY and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- EBAY SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against PayPal Holdings Inc., and eBay Inc., and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- EBAY SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in PayPal Holdings, Inc., eBay, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline - PYPL, EBAY
- EBAY Apple, eBay, IBM Just a Few Names Sticking Up For Transgender Rights
- EBAY Nasty Gal: From $85 Million to Bankruptcy
- EBAY IMPORTANT INVESTOR NOTICE: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against PayPal Holdings, Inc., and eBay, Inc., and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- EBAY UPCOMING DEADLINE: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of PayPal Holdings, Inc. of Commencement of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of February 27, 2017 - PYPL
- EBAY 7 Ultra-Cheap Value Stocks to Buy Now
- EBAY INVESTOR ALERT: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against PayPal Holdings Inc., and eBay Inc., and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- EBAY DEADLINE ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) & eBay, Inc. (EBAY) & Lead Plaintiff Deadline: February 27, 2017
- EBAY Why Is EBay Returning to China?