Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots DRYS’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much DRYS is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 328.9%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 68.2%
- → DRYS is more volatile than 96% of the securities in our database
- → DRYS has a higher return potential than 98% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to DRYS and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- DRYS DryShips Inc.'s Buying Binge: Making It Great Again or Diworsification?
- DRYS Markets Stumble on Back to Back Sessions: Today's Research Reports on Mylan and DryShips
- DRYS Valeant, DryShips Plunge into Tuesday’s 52-Week Low Club
- DRYS Rite Aid, Frontier Communications Tumble into Monday’s 52-Week Low Club
- DRYS DryShips Exercises Second Option to Acquire a Very Large Gas Carrier With a 5 Year Time Charter Attached to an Oil Major
- DRYS 3 Companies That Might Not Live to See 2020
- DRYS Target, Valeant Slide into Friday’s 52-Week Low Club
- DRYS Why Dryships’ Continuous Stock Sales Are so Concerning
- DRYS DryShips, Frontier Communications Slip into Thursday’s 52-Week Low Club
- DRYS J.C. Penney, Frontier Communications Sink into Wednesday’s 52-Week Low Club