Capital One Financial Corporation
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots COF’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much COF is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 5.6%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 21.4%
- → COF is more volatile than 77% of the securities in our database
- → COF has a higher return potential than 76% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to COF and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- COF SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Goldberg Law PC Announces an Investigation of Capital One Financial Corporation and Advises Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- COF Bank Stock Roundup: Growing Optimism for March Rate Hike; BofA, Citi in Focus
- COF SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Capital One Financial Corporation (COF)
- COF SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Capital One Financial Corporation - COF
- COF Capital One (COF) Up 5% Since Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
- COF [$$] Capital One Discloses Probe Into Anti-Money Laundering Program
- COF CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report
- COF Cabela's Could Be Open To A Lower Price If Bass Pro Shops Reworks Deal, Says MKM Partners
- COF Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Arch Coal, Avis Budget, Capital One, Hain Celestial, Hertz, Macy’s and Many More
- COF Capital One upgraded by Goldman