Central Securities Corp
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots CET’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much CET is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -4.1%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 13.0%
- → CET is more volatile than 46% of the securities in our database
- → CET has a higher return potential than 17% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to CET and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- CET Central Securities Corporation Releases Annual Report to Stockholders as of December 31, 2016
- CET These 4 funds launched before the Great Depression still deliver for investors
- CET [$$] Oldies but Goodies: Ancient Funds That Still Deliver
- CET Central Securities Corporation Announces Issue Price of Shares for Distribution Payable December 21, 2016
- CET Conversion and assimilation of mBank S.A.’s shares by the Central Securities Depository of Poland...
- CET Registration of 25.324 shares of mBank S.A. in the Central Securities Depository of Poland (KDPW)
- CET Central Securities Corporation Declares Dividend
- CET Central Securities Corporation Declares Year-End Distribution
- CET Central Securities Corporation Releases Report to Stockholders
- CET Registration of 872 shares of mBank S.A. in the Central Securities Depository of Poland (KDPW)