Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots AMZN’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much AMZN is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 27.5%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 27.1%
- → AMZN is more volatile than 82% of the securities in our database
- → AMZN has a higher return potential than 95% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to AMZN and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- AMZN 'Homo Deus' Author Yuval Noah Harari Says Authority Shifting from People to AI
- AMZN Tech Roundup: Amazon May Start Delivering Groceries -- In India
- AMZN Facebook Is a Great Fit for Live Sports, But It's Likely to Be a Niche Player For Now
- AMZN Facebook Hits High, Amazon In Buy Zone, Google Nears Buy Point
- AMZN Mahaney: Amazon's Alexa to generate $10B in revenue by 20...
- AMZN Amazon Alexa Popularity Booms As Google, Microsoft Play Catch-Up
- AMZN Thor Industries and Dick's Sporting Goods Decline on Soft Outlooks
- AMZN Best Buy's Turnaround Fuels a 21% Dividend Increase
- AMZN Ciena: When Will Investors See the Light?
- AMZN Market experts break down retail sector's winners and los...