Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots AMGN’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much AMGN is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 23.0%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 18.9%
- → AMGN is more volatile than 74% of the securities in our database
- → AMGN has a higher return potential than 94% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to AMGN and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- AMGN Roche Sues Amgen Over Avastin Biosimilar Drug
- AMGN Repatha Represents a Solid Growth Opportunity for Amgen in 2017
- AMGN Amgen’s Neutropenia Drugs May See Falling Revenues in 2017
- AMGN Enbrel Strengthens Its Position in Rheumatology and Dermatology Segments
- AMGN AMGEN INC Financials
- AMGN Mylan's Proposed Biosimailar for Cancer Under Review in U.S.
- AMGN Amgen Is Managing the Life Cycle of Its Mature Nephrology Drugs in 2017
- AMGN Parsabiv Is Expected to Boost Amgen’s Revenues in 2017
- AMGN Prolia Expected to Be a Significant Growth Driver for Amgen in 2017
- AMGN Amgen Commits to Reaching Its Long-Term Financial Targets in 2018