Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots AMGN’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much AMGN is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: 23.0%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 18.9%
- → AMGN is more volatile than 74% of the securities in our database
- → AMGN has a higher return potential than 94% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to AMGN and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- AMGN Cramer's game plan: The world economy is stronger than yo...
- AMGN Under-The-Radar Biotech Tests Buy Zone; Cancer Trial Results 'Encouraging'
- AMGN Major Biotechs See a Retreat in Short Interest
- AMGN Why Amgen (AMGN) Stock Rallied After Q4 Earnings Release?
- AMGN Momo Dives Despite Price Target Hike; UBS Initiates Biotechs; Mercury Is A Buy
- AMGN Pro: Opportunitiy if you can get beyond overall market an...
- AMGN Coverage initiated on Amgen by UBS
- AMGN AbbVie at the Cowen Healthcare Conference: 4 Things You'll Want to Know
- AMGN J2 Global, eHealth, Pfizer, Amgen and Mylan highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
- AMGN 3 large-cap buys to play strength in health care: Ross