Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots AMD’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much AMD is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -17.1%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 50.8%
- → AMD is more volatile than 93% of the securities in our database
- → AMD has a higher return potential than 4% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to AMD and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- AMD AMD’s Ryzen chips could spark price (or performance) war with Intel
- AMD HP's Earnings Show the PC Market Is Finally Starting to Recover
- AMD Advanced Micro Devices Stock Could Head This Way
- AMD Will Ryzen Launch Be a Game-Changer for AMD?
- AMD Today's Research Reports on Trending Tickers: Advanced Micro Devices and First Solar
- AMD Cramer: Why Gilead could be a value trap
- AMD Why AMD Has Risen in the Past Month
- AMD Intel, Nvidia, AMD: Rosenblatt and MKM Offer Dueling Viewpoints
- AMD Analyst Advises: Forget Intel, Buy Texas Instruments Instead
- AMD Advanced Micro Devices Makes Its First Move to Challenge Intel