Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots AAPL’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much AAPL is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -14.4%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 23.7%
- → AAPL is more volatile than 80% of the securities in our database
- → AAPL has a higher return potential than 5% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to AAPL and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- AAPL [$$] Apple, Samsung Need to Dazzle in a Slow Market
- AAPL Don't Even Try to Call a Top For This Market: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Friday 2/24/17)
- AAPL Apple Loop: Disappointing iPhone 8 Leaks, March's Surprise Smartphone, Tim Cook's Boring iPhone Plan
- AAPL Intel and Samsung's Latest 4G Modem Launches Should Make Qualcomm a Little Nervous
- AAPL Al Gore has sold more than $37 million worth of Apple stock in February
- AAPL Al Gore just sold $29 million of Apple stock
- AAPL Apple iOS 10.2.1 Release Admits To Serious Problems
- AAPL Fund Managers Believe in Tech for 2017
- AAPL Dow Jones beats the bell to set new record, S&P 500, Nasdaq up as stocks come back on mixed day?
- AAPL Stock Market Analysis for Week Ending 2/24/17