Agilent Technologies Inc.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots A’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much A is expected to return on an annualized basis over a long-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -2.9%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 23.9%
- → A is more volatile than 80% of the securities in our database
- → A has a higher return potential than 21% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to A and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- A Agilent Technologies Receives 2017 Scientists’ Choice Award for Best New Separation Product
- A AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report
- A Agilent Technologies Launches New Research-Grade Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System
- A Agilent Technologies Extends Biopharma Portfolio with Advanced Mass Spec System
- A Agilent Technologies Should 'Ace' This Test
- A Agilent Technologies Introduces Postnatal Assay for Detection of Genetic Anomalies
- A Agilent Technologies, Inc. :A-US: Earnings Analysis: Q1, 2017 By the Numbers : February 28, 2017
- A Agilent Technologies CTO Darlene Solomon Elected to National Academy of Engineering
- A Agilent Technologies, Inc. : A-US: Dividend Analysis : January 03rd, 2017 (record date) : By the numbers : February 24, 2017
- A Agilent Technologies Announces Webcasts for Investment Community