Hewlett Packard Co.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots HPQ’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much HPQ is expected to return on an annualized basis over a short-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -21.0%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 34.4%
- → HPQ is more volatile than 87% of the securities in our database
- → HPQ has a higher return potential than 4% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to HPQ and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- HPQ Where’s HP in the PC Market Now?
- HPQ This Is Driving HP’s Personal Systems
- HPQ HPE Plummets on Steep Revenue Miss, Weak Outlook
- HPQ Inside HP’s Fiscal 1Q17 Performance
- HPQ HP Enterprise Shares Hit Hard After Poor Quarter
- HPQ Hewlett Packard Enterprise earnings were a mess
- HPQ Hewlett Packard Drops 8%: 'Sneak Preview' of New HPE Not Good, Says Street
- HPQ HP Enterprise Shares Tumble on Weak Guidance and Mixed Q1 Results: What Wall Street's Saying
- HPQ Top Research Reports for February 24, 2017
- HPQ Merrill Lynch Raises Price Targets on 3 Red-Hot Tech and Biotech Stocks