Hewlett Packard Co.
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots HPQ’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much HPQ is expected to return on an annualized basis over a short-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -21.0%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 34.4%
- → HPQ is more volatile than 87% of the securities in our database
- → HPQ has a higher return potential than 4% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to HPQ and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- HPQ Why Jim Cramer Likes Western Digital (for Now)
- HPQ Post Earnings Coverage as HP's Quarterly Revenue Grew 5% on Constant Currency Basis; Adjusted EPS Gained 6%
- HPQ How HP Inc. Stock Gained 15% in February
- HPQ Stratasys Stock Plunges As 3D Printer Maker's Outlook Falls Short
- HPQ Stratasys Earnings Expected To Show Continued Struggle In 3D Printing
- HPQ HP INC Financials
- HPQ Everything-as-a-Service Pays Off for ServiceNow
- HPQ HP launches 'Centre of Excellence' to support Digital India
- HPQ Can Xerox Copy HP's Profits?
- HPQ HPE to Acquire Nimble Storage for $1.09B