Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
Portfolio Monkey Estimate
This chart plots AMCC’s historical return distribution against a theoretical normal (bell curve). The closer the fit, the more likely its returns can be described by its Expected Return (mean) and Volatility (standard deviation).
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- Expected ReturnThis is Portfolio Monkey's estimate of how much AMCC is expected to return on an annualized basis over a short-term investment horizon. Learn more about how Portfolio Monkey calculates this.Expected Return: -16.0%
- Volatility This is how much the security is likely to deviate from the expected return. The higher the volatility, the riskier it is. Learn moreExpected Volatility: 44.3%
- → AMCC is more volatile than 91% of the securities in our database
- → AMCC has a higher return potential than 6% of the securities in our database.
These securities are highly correlated to AMCC and represent potential pair trade ideas.Pair Trade Ideas
Analyze a Security
- AMCC Intel Should Remain Dominant in Server CPUs, but AMD and Qualcomm Just Made Things More Interesting
- AMCC APPLIED MICRO CIRCUITS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Notice of Delisti
- AMCC MACOM Successfully Completes Acquisition of AppliedMicro
- AMCC MACOM Accepts Shares of AppliedMicro Tendered into Exchange Offer; To Announce First Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results on January 31, 2017
- AMCC Applied Micro Circuits Corp. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : AMCC-US : January 25, 2017
- AMCC Applied Micro Circuits Corporation Announces Early Termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Review
- AMCC Is Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (AMCC) Worthy of Your Portfolio?
- AMCC Applied Micro Circuits Corp. Acquisition May Not Be in the Best Interests of AMCC Shareholders
- AMCC SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Commences An Investigation Into The Proposed Sale Of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation And Encourages Investors To Contact The Firm For Additional Information
- AMCC Applied Micro's X-Gene Was an Abject Failure